Hamilton Beach ecru-colored milkshake mixer, model no. 940, with three blenders. Blender is conical in shape and has cord for electrical plug, though the prong-end is missing. Three dials are at the top of the blender. It runs on 120 volts/350 watts.
The milkshake blender comes from a store named "Cupids Candies", founded by Paul Stefanos in 1936. The store produces and sells chocolates, toffees, popcorn, milkshakes, and the like at their main base in Chicago, which has expanded and moved several times due to the demand for the company's products. The company also sells their products in local Chicagoland area stores such as Crate & Barrel, hospital gift shops, and floral shops.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact email@example.com
Blender, 1940 – 1957, CUPID CANDIES, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/6630. Accessed 04/22/21.