Large copper kettle with two handles. The bottom of the kettle is uneven, and there is a golden colored circle on the inside. There are two circular bolts on each side of the handle holding it on. The edges of the handle are a black color, while the main part has worn away to a grey color.
From Cupid's Candies in Evergreen Park, IL, which opened in 1962. The original Cupid Candies was founded in 1936 by Paul Stefanos. It opened on 79th and Ashland and originally sold fudge, toffee, and popcorn. In 1940 the company expanded and included more chocolate.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kettle, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/6597. Accessed 06/06/23.