Employees outside of Phillos Confectionary, 108 N. Center St., Bloomington, Illinois, early 20th century. The uniforms consist of white shirts and darker skirts/pants, along with a black tie. The women wear white aprons, and the men wear white aprons which are longer. The signs around the store read, "Delicious Soda, Bon-Bons, Fine Candies."
The Phillos confectionary store and Princess Confectionary Store were both owned by Christ Phillos. These stores were located in Bloomington, Il. The pictures were taken by Jeo Phillos in the early 1900s.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Postcard, circa 1915, George Phillos Photograph Collection, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/3250. Accessed 12/05/20.