A black and white photograph of a Princess Display Case with a building built out of candies and sweets, flying an american flag. On both sides of the building are boxes of candy stacked upon each other. In front of the building are open boxes of candy. There is white writing in the top left corner which reads, "Photo by G. Phillos. 12-24-24." There is also writing on the bottom which reads, "Princess Confectionery Bloomington Illinois." Both of this writing is in cursive.
The Phillos confectionary store and Princess Confectionary Store were both owned by Christ Phillos. These stores were located in Bloomington, Il. The pictures were taken by Jeo Phillos in the early 1900s.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact email@example.com
Postcard, 1924, George Phillos Photograph Collection, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/4076. Accessed 06/01/23.