The paper is off-white with black print. There is a small smudge on the left side and a few very minor tears at the bottom of the page. The print on this page is black. There is some handwritten words, filling in blanks between printed words.
The Philoptochos Society was first started in the 19th century when Greek immigrated ito New York from Greece. The Ladies Philoptochos Society was established in 1902 in New York City. Here in this document, the secretary of state of New York (Thomas J. Curran) is certifying that the certificate of incorporation was filed into the Department of State Albany on March 16, 1944.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact email@example.com
Certificate, 1944, Pete Poulos, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/9597. Accessed 07/24/21.