Large wine storage bottle. The bottle itself is glass, surrounding the bottle is sisal cord that runs around the bottle top to bottom. Then the bottle is incased in a metal holder. There is a metal plaque attached to the metal holder with the letters AN painted in red.
Donated by Georgia Kotsiopoulos. The wine storage bottle was originally from Tripolis, Greece and is circa 1930-1950.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact email@example.com
Bottle, March 6, 2013, 1930 – 1950, Georgia's Collection, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/9592. Accessed 08/11/20.