This charter from the National Headquarters of the Daughters of Penelope was issued to the new Chicago chapter on July, 15th of 1945. The Daughters of Penelope is the Women's Affiliate of the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) established in 1929 in Washington, DC. The group's mission is to support Greek-American education, philanthropy, and cultural advancement.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificate, Membership, July 15, 1945, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/7615. Accessed 01/26/21.