This is a temporary structure that the community of the Assumption Church used before the permanent church was built in the 1940's.
Hand-written in pen on the back, right-hand corner reads "Koismisis (Assumption)"
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photograph, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/3367. Accessed 10/28/21.