Exterior view of Sts. Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church and its Koraes Parochial School. The church was originally built on Chicago's South Side in 1909.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photograph, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/3351. Accessed 08/03/21.