A group of Greek American children posing outside Holy Trinity Church with George Arvanitis. The Parish of Holy Trinity Orthodox Church of Chicago was formed in 1897. The church housed the Socrates School of Holy Trinity Church, one of the first Greek Orthodox parochial schools established in the United States. Arvanitis served as the principal of the school before retiring to Greece.
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact email@example.com
Photograph, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/3338. Accessed 10/05/22.