Print of plans for the Pan Arcadian Hospital and Nurses' Training School at Tripois Greece, with thermomator imbedded in front and a 1950's calender in back of the frame.
"Kokkins & Lyras Architects New York, NY
Pan-Arcadian Hospital and Nurses' Training School at Tripolis, Greece erected by the Pan-Arcadian Federation of America and the Greek War Relief Ass'n. This institution will serve the entire Peloponnesos, an area over 1,000,000 people. To be dedicated and officially opened in April 1950. Compliments of Arthur H. Peponis, Supreme President, Pan-Arcadian Federation."
Rights and Reproduction
The content on this site is made available for research and education purposes only. The use of these materials may be restricted by law or the donor.
Any other use, such as exhibition, publication, or commercial use, is not allowed except by written permission in accordance with the NHM Image Rights and Reproduction Policy
For questions on image rights and reproduction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photograph, 1950, Arthur Peponis Collection, National Hellenic Museum, https://collections.nationalhellenicmuseum.org/Detail/objects/10156. Accessed 10/20/21.